Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We are responsible for helping Hollywood Studios and content owners to get their content to global audiences by providing all language services including scripting, subtitling, access services and dubbing. Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring.
Our clients include major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Create Vendor/Customer profile
- Perform data entry matching Customer PO for billing
- Perform digital attachment of Purchase Invoices to the Accounting Platform (NAV)
- Manage the daily task of sending digital copies of Sales Invoices to Customers using NAV add-on - Easy PDF
- Assist US Billing team on small scale and straightforward billing
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance or accounting
- Highly Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and MS Excel
- Experience in post production and/or localization media services
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Ability to work cordially with people of different backgrounds in the organization
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to share knowledge and information at different levels of the organization