Localization QC Specialist
Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs.
We seek the brightest minds and the A-players to innovate and disrupt our industry and to make it easier for our clients to offer premium content quickly across physical and digital media platforms worldwide. No matter the product or service, our approach is simple: deliver advanced media solutions with exceptional service.
To support our continued expansion, we are currently looking for “Roll Up Your Sleeves” problem solvers that can work as part of a world-class team. Our work environment is unique. So is the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-looking company that offers an exciting, creative and dynamic work environment with tremendous career growth potential.
To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
- Bachelor degree in translation, linguistics, media or relevant majors.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while focusing on a high amount of attention to detail.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure with changing priorities and tight deadlines, and to shift between different client requirements and style guides.
- Positive attitude toward teamwork.
- Positive attitude toward learning new skills and handling different projects.
- Experience in localization (subtitling or dubbing) highly desirable.
- Knowledge of professional subtitling software highly desirable.
- Ability to work on night/rotational shift is a plus.
- Responsible for the evaluation and the troubleshooting of translated audio and subtitle files.
- Perform different checks for subtitle files to make sure they match company and client requirements in terms of technical specs, sync with video/audio, and style guide rules.
- Report error patterns and root cause analysis to improve post processing workflows.
- Work with the team to update post-processing workflows, guidelines and day-to-day practices to improve the overall quality and capacity.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Other related tasks as assigned to fulfill responsibilities.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus