For over 10 years, Emerge Technology has provided technology solutions to the entertainment industry and is now part of Pixelogic Media. Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring. Our clients include virtually all the major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps. Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Drive team productivity by assuming the Scrum Master role for one to two product teams.
- Drive and lead planning, daily stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives for your teams.
- Provide leadership, transparency, and visibility to the entire organization.
- Work closely with the Product Owner on roadmap creation, forecasting activities, and team planning.
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent work completion.
- Ensure that teams are effectively executing against the highest value priorities.
- Build team cohesion and foster open and honest team communication.
- Collect, report, and refine metrics to quantify and communicate team performance.
- Help identify and implement improved processes and practices while reinforcing Agile principles.
- Operate under minimal supervision.
- 3+ years of technical leadership in a software development environment.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a dedicated Scrum Master or Agile Coach.
- Experience coordinating efforts across distributed remote teams, local and offshore.
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently working in a matrixed environment.
- Expert knowledge of Agile framework and methods (i.e. Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience with Agile methodologies leading full project life cycles.
- Deep skills in estimation, story slicing, story refinement, and other Agile techniques.
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, organization, and coaching skills.
- Ability to productively converse with business stakeholders and engineers alike.
- Experienced in the use and configuration of JIRA.
- Certified in relevant Agile certifications is a plus.
- Bachelors in a technology/engineering, or other relevant fields.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong consistency and attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives.
- Skilled in leading meetings, driving decisions, and negotiating win/win solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus