Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs.
We seek the brightest minds and the A-players to innovate and disrupt our industry and to make it easier for our clients to offer premium content quickly across physical and digital media platforms worldwide. No matter the product or service, our approach is simple: deliver advanced media solutions with exceptional service.
To support our continued expansion, we are currently looking for “Roll Up Your Sleeves” problem solvers that can work as part of a world-class team. Our work environment is unique. So is the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-looking company that offers an exciting, creative and dynamic work environment with tremendous career growth potential.
To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
In general, a Production Coordinator will help to make sure that everything runs smoothly, and that important information and reports are accurate, up-to-date and accessible. To that end, the Production Coordinator will:
- Support the US teams in different data entry, scheduling and assignment distribution tasks.
- Schedule and coordinate flow of work within or between departments on a daily basis with different territories.
- Provide administration assistance to Managers.
- Follow with different departments the completion of tasks in due dates.
- Maintains inventory of materials and parts needed to complete production.
- Communicate production status to management on regular basis and provide information on changes in processing methods.
- Work with Managers to coordinate, plan and delegate daily work responsibilities to production staff.
- Work with the Finance Department to prepare financial reports as needed.
- Stay current on company projects and branding.
- Have a level of engagement of top tier talent & experience.
- Have a friendly, outgoing, and professional demeanor towards our customers.
- Serve as a liaison between our customers and territory managers.
- Improve customers experience by ensuring that the clients are attended to promptly and follow through on all their challenges until they are fully resolved.
- Very good computer skills.
- Ability to work on night/rotational shift is a must.
- Positive attitude toward learning new skills and handling different projects.
- Positive attitude toward teamwork.
- Ability to perform under pressure with changing priorities and tight deadlines, and to shift between different client requirements and style guides.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while focusing on a high amount of attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in translation, linguistics, media or relevant majors is highly desirable.
- Experience in project coordination, data entry, or any type of work that involves coordinating/liaising between different teams or departments within a company.
- Good English speaking skills.
- Advanced written English.
- Above-average Microsoft Excel skills in particular.
- Quick learner.
- A positive and can-do attitude.
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service is a plus.
- Experience working with Zendesk is a plus.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus