Junior Software Engineer
- Developing new applications and adding new features to existing ones.
- Developing software for various platforms (Web, Mobile and Desktop).
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Designing and scaling API endpoints.
- Collaborating with other team members and/or teams.
- Translating of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed, scalability and security.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrated passion for learning new technologies.
- Strong consistency and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to collaborate and self-manage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Solid foundation of object-oriented design concepts, algorithms and data structures.
- Strong knowledge in one or more of: C, C++, C#, Objective-C, Swift, Java.
- Experience with front end frameworks (AngularJS, React, etc..) is a plus.
- Experience with mobile development is a plus.
- Familiarity with one or more of: Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell is a plus.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.