Creative English Editor
Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides distribution services and technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios, broadcasters and digital retailers localize and distribute their feature and episodic titles to global audiences on-time and with superior quality.
Our service offerings cover end-to-end workflows including language services such as scripting, subtitling, access services, dubbing, text and metadata localization in over 50 languages. Our technical services master and prepare this content in all distribution products including digital cinema, digital media and physical media (Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD).
To date, we serviced thousands of titles for iTunes, Google Play, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, Movies Anywhere and others. We also authored thousands of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD discs. Our research and development team works on cutting-edge technologies such as 4K, high dynamic range (Dolby Vision, HDR10+), artificial intelligence and machine learning, software automation and our proprietary end-to-end operating platform branded as pHelix.
Experience start-up at scale. Be part of building innovative solutions to service our media and entertainment clients and help us fulfill their content distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
- Write audio description scripts, synopses, and continuity for scripts
- Adapt English scripts for lip sync dubbing projects
- QC audio description and dubbing projects
- Create localization reports, censorship reports, creative letters
- Research and write annotations for scripts
- Write creative guidelines when requested
- Maintain quality standards for accuracy and speed
- Work specified on-call schedule as needed, in addition to regular schedule
- Must be punctual, dependable, and flexible and possess a team attitude and willingness to adapt to last-minute changes to programming and industry
- Abide by security policies, protect information, and assets entrusted to you
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent (English\Film degrees preferred)
- Screenwriting, copy editing, or scripting experience required
- Excellent reading skills, spelling/vocabulary and grammar
- Comfortable with PC and Mac computers, Microsoft Office, and using a variety of software applications
- Knowledge of film and media preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while focusing on a high amount of attention to detail
- Maintains a professional demeanor
- Ability to perform under pressure with changing priorities.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!